The Adobe Flash CC training equips you with the skills that you can use in order to create videos, interactive animations, web designs, and various interactive or multimedia content for mobile devices. Over the past decade, Flash has been used extensively in the creation of engaging and interactive content. As the web has evolved, it has also evolved into one of the most robust development tools in place for creating content that integrates video, graphics, sound and animations.
The Flash CC training equips you with the skills that you can build better applications with the use of the Adobe Flash CC Professional. Professional training can be provided through a series of media ranging from insightful and easy to understand articles to the tutorial video presentations and even virtual classes. If you have the time, you can also attend a “brick and mortar” class for real lectures and demonstrations on how you can use Flash effectively in developing various kinds of media.
There are various Flash concepts that you can learn from the Flash CC training. These include the following:-
· How to import elements and arrange them on the Stage as well as how to control the playback sequences in Flash and carry out edits on the timeline.
· How to organize the Assets of the project on the Timeline during content development
· How to create engaging presentations in Flash including the use of video and interactive buttons.
The Flash Basics
The training program always begins with the Flash Basics where you will be able to learn various useful basics. Some of the concepts that you can learn here include the following:
· Understanding the Flash CC Workspace
· How to Create and Save Files in Flash CC
· How to Organize the Assets with the Library
· How you can set the Attributes using the Property Inspector
· How to Place Flash Objects on the Stage
· How you can test the Movie and also preview the sequence
· The publishing of files once you are ready to deploy your Flash object on the web. How will learn how you can set the Publish settings in order to create the HTML pages which have the SWF files embedded on.
Using Graphics and Symbols
Flash CC has plenty of these and you need to learn how you can use and manipulate these. There are various graphics skills that you can learn such as the following:
· How to draw and edit the vector shapes
· How to select, manipulate, arrange and group the various vector objects
· How to scale, rotate and skew the various objects
· How you can add graphics to the project by importing images into the project
· How to create symbols
· Applying the effects and filters on your project
· How you can create special effects with Flash CC
There are various timeline animation features that you can learn during a Flash CC training including how you can work with the timeline, manipulation of the key-frames in the timeline, use of motion tweens in order to create animation, creation of the frame by frame animations and much more.
You can also learn how to build the interactive buttons in Flash CC and how to integrate digital media such as video clips and audio tracks into the Adobe Flash CC Professional.Read More